Picked in spring and hand-rolled with Sweet Jasmine petals for heavenly aroma and honey undertones, is truly an art of handcrafted tea.
1. ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AND ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES
2. PROMOTES ORAL HEALTH
3. ENHANCES MOOD
4. EFFECTIVE FORM OF AROMATHERAPY
5. HELPS IN PAIN RELIEF
1. ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AND ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES: Jasmine tea helps to protect the immune system with its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
2. PROMOTES ORAL HEALTH: Jasmine green tea is packed with catechins. Catechins are a group of polyphenols that may help protect against tooth decay.
3. ENHANCES MOOD: Jasmine green tea enhances brain activity and release mood-enhancing neurotransmitters, which makes you feel more alert and energized and improves short-term memory.
4. EFFECTIVE FORM OF AROMATHERAPY: Inhaling jasmine can reduce a person’s heart rate as well as have a sedative effect on both nerve activity and mood therefore making it a highly effective form of aromatherapy.
5. HELPS IN PAIN RELIEF: Jasmine tea is that is thought to help in the reduction in chronic discomfort associated with joint pain and arthritis.