A second generation of vaidyas where her father is a direct descendent vaidya and the present guru from the Gorakhnath clan, she has Ayurveda running in her veins from the time she was in her mother’s womb. Ayurveda being her passion more than a profession, she takes up every case as a challenge to cure than to treat. More about her:
- Successful tenures at Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurveda CharakSansthan, Patanjali, CSIR and AIIA, Delhigrabbing over a decade of experience.
- With an experience of research from AIIMS, Delhipresently, she has acquired a multi-dimensional integrated holistic approach through her insight of the patient’s medical condition which any other Vaidya rarely has.
- Her skills in handling all types of neurological and neuro-muscular cases makes patients consult her not only at a domestic but also at the international level.
And further more about her :
She has gained from her knowledge gathered from-
- CBT in pain management from The University of Oxford, UK
- Psychiatry fromIIT Kanpur
- Immunomodulation through Ayurveda diet from National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur
- Medical Cannabis, University of Colorado, USA
- Vaidya Chandra Prakash award for excellence in promoting Ayurveda 2021
- Youth Vaidya Rising award 2021
- Best research paper award(Ayurveda neurology) in 4th Global Ayush Festival 2021
- Medical Cannabis Practitioner of the Yearaward 2020-21
-Idea formulator and advisor to Pratha Ayurveda for innovations in medical consultations to pushAyurveda globally.
Timings - 5 pm to 9 pm (7 days)