CBD Oil for Pain Management:
ICANN Heal (Vijaya) is for Pain Management. It is intended to reduce inflammation regulate electric activity and relieve chronic pain. The full spectrum of cannabinoids in cannabis leaf provides you with a natural treatment for symptomatic relief.
20% Vijaya* leaf extract
80% hemp seed oil
*Vijaya - Cannabis Sativa Linn.
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Helps reduce nausea and vomiting
- Helps stimulate appetite
- Helps relieve chronic conditions
- Helps regulate electric activity in the brain
The plant Cannabis sativa L. has been used as a herbal remedy for centuries and is the most important source of phytocannabinoids. The endocannabinoid system (ECS) consists of receptors (CB1 & CB2), endogenous ligands (endocannabinoids) and metabolizing enzymes, and plays an important role in different physiological and pathological processes. Phytocannabinoids can interact with the components of ECS and affect the development/progression of cancerous tumors.
How to Take:
It is very important to set your dosage. The dosage is determined by various factors. One must consult a specialist before they start consuming CBD. You can also refer to the dosage chart given below.
Consume the oil sublingually, under your tongue. The aftertaste of the oil is mildly bitter and thus some people might not like it. For soothing your palate we recommend you to:
- Have herbal tea
- Eat something sweet
- Have some warm water
How to Store:
Keep the bottle in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Please study the product and ingredients carefully.
- Discontinue if you have an allergic reaction when consuming.
- It is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from heart conditions before consuming.
- Please consult a doctor if you are under any other form of medication/treatment before consuming.
- This medicine should only be taken on a full stomach.
- Do not consume while under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.