Turkey Tail Mushrooms Have Powerful Healing Properties & May Cultivate A Robust Immune System, Boosting Qi (Chi), Supporting Bone Health, Toning The Liver, Improving Gut Health & Fighting Cancer Cells.
||Immunity & Gut & Liver Health; May Supports Digestive health, Powerful Antioxidant & Adaptogen
||Pure Turkey Tail Fruit Body, no fillers or mycelium etc. Hot water extraction of essential bio active compounds such as Polysaccharides, polysaccharopeptide (PSP) and polysaccharide-K (PSK) etc.
Turkey Tail (Trametes Versicolor) Is Native To Europe, Asia, And North America. & May Have Been Used To Support Immune Health, In Traditional Chinese Medicine As Well As Native American Herbalism. Our Turkey Tail Extract Uses Only Fruit Bodies Of Turkey Tail Mushroom To Extract Key Bio Compounds In The Powder. Our Extract Powders Are Tested Thoroughly For Purity & Potency And Can Be Easily Mixed With Drinks ( Hot Or Cold) Or Foods Like Salads, Curries, Etc.
Known Health Benefits Turkey Tail Mushroom May Support:
- Immune Support: Krestin (PSK), Polysaccharide Peptide (PSP) & other compounds that may act as immunomodulators that help regulate the immune system.
- Fights Cancer Cells: PolysaccharideK (PSK) is the best known active compound in turkey tail mushrooms. In Japan, PSK is an approved mushroom product that may be used to treat cancer.
- Gut, Digestion & Liver health: Rich in prebiotic fibers, may promote gut health by supporting various functions of your gastrointestinal microbiota. Turkey tail has been traditionally may be used to treat hepatitis ( liver inflammation), detoxify & reduce oxidative liver stress.
- Super Adaptogens: They May Known to help the body adapt to or resist things that cause stress (psychological, physical, and environmental).
- Rich in Antioxidants: These mushrooms may scavenge free radicals in the body, thereby slowing cellular oxidation and breakdown. This may be mean less inflammation, less experience with chronic disease, and even healthier, more graceful aging.