Noigra CannaSure - Pain Management (Full Spectrum Cannabis Oil) - 3000 MG
Ingredients: Full Spectrum Cannabis (vijaya) Leaf Extract 10% Zingiber Officinale (Ginger Oil) 2% Curcuma Longa (Turmeric Oil) 2% Citrus Limonum (Lemon Oil) 2% Cannabis Sativa L (Hemp Seed Oil) 84%
Our Cannasure - Pain Management is an Ayurvedic custom combination of full-spectrum cannabis extract coupled with the highest quality ginger, turmeric, and lemon extracts that can help with acute and neuropathic pain, menstrual pain, nausea, and vomiting, as well as reduce inflammation.
1. Helps to manage acute and neuropathic pain To exert their analgesic (painkilling) properties, cannabinoids such as THC and CBD bind to receptors in the human body (such as the CB1 and CB2 receptors). When the body is in pain, these receptors are activated, and cannabinoids have been found to help manage chronic pain by binding to these receptors.
2. Assists in the relief of menstrual pain
Menstrual cramps can be relieved with this remedy.
3. Assists in the reduction of inflammation
Inflammation can arise for a variety of reasons. CBD and other cannabinoids have been demonstrated to lower cytokine and chemokine levels after cannabis-based drug delivery, suppressing inflammatory responses via binding to CB2 receptors on immune cells. It may aid in the relief of rheumatoid arthritis pain and inflammation.
4. Nausea and Vomiting are reduced.
Chemotherapy is reported to cause nausea and vomiting as well as other side effects. This happens because receptors in the brain and the GI tract are activated. CB1 agonists, such as THC, have been demonstrated to reduce nausea and vomiting in patients through binding to CB1 receptors.
What is the mechanism by which cannabis heals pain? According to studies, the cannabis plant produces over 100 cannabinoid compounds and around 300 non-cannabinoid substances. Cannabis' effects are attributed to cannabinoids, which promote interactions with the body's endocannabinoid system. THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol) are the most common cannabinoids present in cannabis plants and have medicinal properties. Surprisingly, endo-cannabinoids, which are comparable to cannabinoids found in the Cannabis sativa plant, are produced by the human body. In our brains and immune systems, endocannabinoid receptors receive chemical signals from many stimuli and help cells respond. Anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving actions are triggered by this response. Persistent pain sufferers, including those with chronic back pain, may benefit from cannabis oil.
The endocannabinoid system is a complex communication system in the brain and body that has a wide range of effects.
5 It's made up of cannabinoids, which are natural chemicals, and the channels via which they interact. These components operate together to control behaviors such as emotion, memory, sleep and eating. Medicinal cannabis is thought to treat a variety of ailments by working on the endocannabinoid system.
Ginger essential oil is an exuberant natural remedy for treating muscular pain, migraine discomfort, rheumatic pain, back pain, headache, joint pain, arthritis, and weakness due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, and analgesic characteristics.
Lemon Extract can aid with dysentery, nausea, stomach discomfort, acidity, cramps, and heartburn, among other things.
Directions: This dosage is most effective when taken sublingually (under the tongue) after food. Utilise the dripper to extract the recommended amount for you. One must begin with two full pumps dripped under the tongue.
Note: Cannabis medication is certified under the laws of Ayurveda. CannaSure™ shows efficacy after prolonged and routine usage. Rooted in the Ayurvedic philosophy, we have provided you with a product that includes cannabis in its natural form with the full-spectrum of (plant-based) Phyto-cannabinoids, that allows for sustained healing and well-being.
Consume 3-4 drops per day. It is recommended that one begins with a low dosage and gradually increases the dosage over time. Please adhere to the dosage recommended by your physician.
*Average treatment period for at least 90 days. How to Store: Keep the bottle in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
1. Please study the product and ingredients carefully.
2. Discontinue if you have an allergic reaction when consuming.
3. It is not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women.
4. Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from heart conditions before consuming. 5. Please consult a doctor if you are under any other form of medication/treatment before consuming.
1. This medicine should only be taken only after a meal.
2. Do not consume while under the influence of alcohol.
3. Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
4. Do not consume while driving/riding or operating machinery.
Caution / सावधान: To be taken under medical supervision.
िच(क*सक क+ देखरेख म1िलया जाना है