Turn your mood from sour to sweet with these yummy CBD cookies! These portable CBD cookies make the perfect quick bite to give you your dose of deliciousness and deep relaxation at the same time. Munch on them during your mid-day hunger pangs and energy slump, killing both those birds with one stone. Here’s how you can prepare a batch of your new favourite cookies.
Prep time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
No of cookies: 4
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter , softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 20 mg CBD oil , or tincture (optional)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp finely copped Brazil nuts
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp flaxseed/hemp seeds
- Preheat the oven to 165C.
- Mix butter with sugar in a medium bowl until creamy. Stir in egg yolk, vanilla and CBD oil. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts, hemp hearts and flaxseeds/hemp seeds.
- Divide batter into 4 equal portions. Gently roll each into a ball and arrange, 3 in. apart, on parchment-lined baking sheet. (Cookies will spread as they bake.)
- Bake until cookies are golden around edges, 15 to 18 min. Let cookies stand on sheet for 2 min, then transfer to a rack to cool completely or serve warm.
Voila! Munch away!
Cooking with Cannabis in dates back to 10th century in India where people used ground Cannabis flowers and consumed bhang (Cannabis milk). They certainly saw the advantages of it and now that CBD is gaining popularity we thought we could combine it with everyone’s favourite dip – Guac to create Guac that tastes good and feels even better. So here goes!
What you will need:
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled, halved, and seeded
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ½ medium onion, finely diced
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 ml of Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Place the avocados in a mortar or bowl and mash them with a fork or pestle.
- Add the salt, cumin, garlic, cayenne pepper, cilantro, onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, and lime juice. Top the mixture with your full-spectrum CBD oil and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the guacamole sit at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.
Dip, spread or eat as is!
Cacao has been used ceremoniously in the Amazon for many years because they believe Cacao is spiritually charged and can bring about transformation in one’s life. Although the anti-oxidant and uplifting properties of cacao are prominent, adding CBD to it can make the experience that much more unparalleled. So here’s a brilliant way you can consume your CBD with Cacao to extract the benefits of both in the best way.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup unsweetened milk (you can use plant-based milk if you want)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Your favorite flavorings (e.g. mint, cinnamon, cayenne, culinary lavender, or rose water)
- 1 full dropper of Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Place all ingredients (except CBD) in a small pot.
- Bring to simmer over medium heat and whisk vigorously to prevent any clumps.
- Once done, remove from the heat and mix in your CBD oil.
Sip mindfully and enjoy!
If you’re here, that means you’re on the path of exploring the benefits of Cannabis or you’re already convinced and sure of the benefits. Either way, we’re here to tell you that the Cannabis industry is a fast-growing market due to the fact that it comes with innumerable benefits and many that are just being uncovered. As we all know, the most popular component of Hemp that has gained the most popularity is CBD. CBD, without a doubt, has some profound effects on wellness and energy levels. However, Hemp consists of more than hundred such compounds that come with their own benefits and the two we are highlighting are CBN and CBG.
Compounds like CBN and CBG can be found in full-spectrum hemp oil which comes with a plethora of benefits due to the presence of compounds such as terpenes, fatty acids along with other compounds like CBD, CBN and CBG. We know that our bodies are innately compatible with Cannabis because our body contains receptors in the Endocannabinoid System that bind naturally with CBD. The Endocannabinoid System is present in the body to regulate various functions like sleep, mood, appetite, inflammation and pain. Among the molecules that bind with CBD when introduced into the body is CBG and CBN.
What is CBG?
CBG, short for Cannabigerol makes up 3% of the Cannabis plant. It is the precursor to CBD, CBC and THC. It is known as the stem cell because it breaks into these compounds. The older the plant, the more the chances are that it will break into these compounds. CBG, much like CBD does not get you ‘high’ but it is one of the compounds that balance out the high of THC, giving you a more palatable feeling. However, it does present its own set of health benefits that include:
- Potential treatment of glaucoma
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Combating neurodegenerative disorders,
- Potential anti-cancer and anti-bacterial treatment
A clearer understanding of CBG is still being sought as it is one of the harder compounds to obtain
What is CBN?
While CBG is a pre-cursor to CBD, CBN is the successor to THC. CBN only exists in mature plants because it is the result of an ageing process that turns THCA into a new molecular compound. In short, continuous exposure to light and oxygen eventually turns THC into CBN. This compound also comes with its own set of benefits that scientists are slowly unraveling. Some of them include:
- Protection of the nervous system
- The capability to heal and grow bones
- Pain relief
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- May treat epilepsy
When these compounds are taken along with the others such as CBD, an entourage effect is produced. This delivers health benefits that are greater than the sum of its parts as they interact with each other to give you a wider range of benefits.
If you are intrigued and want to experience the benefits of these compounds first hand, browse our site and find the product that suits you best.