Drool-worthy and easy Hemp/CBD recipes
Turn your mood from sour to sweet with these yummy CBD cookies! These portable CBD cookies make the perfect quick bite to give you your dose of deliciousness and deep relaxation at the same time. Munch on them during your mid-day hunger pangs and energy slump, killing both those birds with one stone. Here’s how you can prepare a batch of your new favourite cookies.
Prep time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
No of cookies: 4
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter , softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 20 mg CBD oil , or tincture (optional)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp finely copped Brazil nuts
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp flaxseed/hemp seeds
- Preheat the oven to 165C.
- Mix butter with sugar in a medium bowl until creamy. Stir in egg yolk, vanilla and CBD oil. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts, hemp hearts and flaxseeds/hemp seeds.
- Divide batter into 4 equal portions. Gently roll each into a ball and arrange, 3 in. apart, on parchment-lined baking sheet. (Cookies will spread as they bake.)
- Bake until cookies are golden around edges, 15 to 18 min. Let cookies stand on sheet for 2 min, then transfer to a rack to cool completely or serve warm.
Voila! Munch away!
Cooking with Cannabis in dates back to 10th century in India where people used ground Cannabis flowers and consumed bhang (Cannabis milk). They certainly saw the advantages of it and now that CBD is gaining popularity we thought we could combine it with everyone’s favourite dip – Guac to create Guac that tastes good and feels even better. So here goes!
What you will need:
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled, halved, and seeded
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ½ medium onion, finely diced
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 ml of Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Place the avocados in a mortar or bowl and mash them with a fork or pestle.
- Add the salt, cumin, garlic, cayenne pepper, cilantro, onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, and lime juice. Top the mixture with your full-spectrum CBD oil and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the guacamole sit at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.
Dip, spread or eat as is!
Cacao has been used ceremoniously in the Amazon for many years because they believe Cacao is spiritually charged and can bring about transformation in one’s life. Although the anti-oxidant and uplifting properties of cacao are prominent, adding CBD to it can make the experience that much more unparalleled. So here’s a brilliant way you can consume your CBD with Cacao to extract the benefits of both in the best way.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup unsweetened milk (you can use plant-based milk if you want)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Your favorite flavorings (e.g. mint, cinnamon, cayenne, culinary lavender, or rose water)
- 1 full dropper of Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Place all ingredients (except CBD) in a small pot.
- Bring to simmer over medium heat and whisk vigorously to prevent any clumps.
- Once done, remove from the heat and mix in your CBD oil.
Sip mindfully and enjoy!