Premium blend of top-shelf Ayurvedic Herbs.
CannaBlithe is proud to present CannaBlithe Herbal Mix, a concoction of special herbs infused with the power of Vijaya (Cannabis Sativa) in herbal form to produce the ultimate healing medicine. This, medicinal Cannabis product can even be steamed using a vaporizer however for the ultimate effect, consume it orally by brewing a special tea. Add honey or artificial sweetner to your liking for taste and experience the true bliss this ancient healing plant provides. Say good by to chronic pain, fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, depression, indigestion & respiratory issues. One magical herbal mix, for all sorts of mental, physical & spiritual ailments. This is a prescription medication. Consult one of our Doctor’s to determine the dosage that’s just right for you. And even how often you should consume this medication. This product does not have any recreational value or use. Please consume responsibly.
CannaBlithe Herbal Mix is a blend of premium medicinal herbs effective for Anxiety, Respiration, Digestion and chronic ailments100% organic ayurvedic medicine.
Add a teaspoon of CannaBlithe herbal mix in boiling water,Brew a calming cup of tea with100% natural herbs.
Teaspoon of Herbs
Temperature 80 °C
Boil for 5 min
Premium Cannabis leaves (Cannabis Sativa)
Damiana leaves (TurneraDiffusa)
Mugwort leaves (Artemisia Vulgaris)
Mullen leaves (Verbascum)
Malabar Nut leaves (AdhatodaVasika)
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
CannaBlithe Herbal Mix is an ayurvedic medicine, to be taken only under medical supervision
PRECAUTION / WARNING
- Allergies: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product, Do not use.
- Pregnancy:Usage of cannabinoid-based medication during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not advisable.
- Heart Disease: Cannabinoids can affect blood pressure by either lowering or increasing it. It is advisable to consult a doctor if you have any underlying history of heart disease or medical illness.
- Liver Disease:People with liver diseases should have lower doses of CBD oil or consult medical professionals before taking the medication.
- Recent Surgery: Not advised for those who have had recently undergone surgery.
- Drug Interaction:Should not be mixed with other antidepressants.
Discontinue the use immediately in case of any adverse reaction.