Hemp Clothing - An Amazing Fashion Choice!
What is Hemp Clothing?
Hemp clothing has been used for centuries for many different purposes and has only recently been reintroduced to the fashion industry. It is a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to other materials. It's made from the fiber of the hemp plant, which requires little to no pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers.
The fibers are not toxic. They do not leach chemicals, and are 100% biodegradable, four times stronger than organic cotton. Also hemp clothes are resistance to ultraviolet light. Naturally resistant to UV rays means that color will not fade, and the fabric will not disintegrate from sunlight as quickly as other fabrics.
Hemp clothing is exceptionally comfortable Due to its extremely fine fibers. As a bonus, it is also one of the few fabrics that get softer with time—the more you wash and wear it, the better it will feel.
Why should you go for Hemp Clothes?
Hemp clothes are made from a hemp plant that is a sustainable, eco-friendly and natural fibre. It is one of the most biodegradable plants on earth and it can be used to make many different products, such as clothes, paper, food and other items. Hemp has been used for thousands of years in China and India as a cloth material.
Hemp clothing is made from natural fibers and it's grown without pesticides or herbicides. This means that hemp clothes are environmentally friendly and safe to wear. Hemp clothing also lasts longer than cotton because of its durability, which means you won't have to buy new clothes as often as you would with cotton clothes.
Health benefits of Hemp clothes:
- Hemp Clothing is breathable and moisture-wicking, making it great for outdoor activities in hot weather. And because hemp fibers are naturally anti-bacterial, they don't need to be washed as often as other fabrics.
- Hemp has been used for centuries due to its durability and natural resistance to pests and rot.
- Hemp clothes are breathable which means they will keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- People who suffer from chronic pain find relief when they wear clothes made of hemp. It's also a natural way to help those with skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis because it won't irritate their raw skin.
- CBD infused pajamas and bed sheets were created to give consumers a restful sleep, since it is believed to help you become relaxed and calm. It helps user to battle insomnia and have a restful sleep without changing anything in their lifestyle except use this sleepwear.
Why is Hemp Clothing Better than Cotton Clothes:
Cotton is a natural fiber that has been used for years in the textile industry. It is one of the most commonly used fibers in the world, and it is also one of the most popular fabrics to wear. However, cotton has a few flaws that make it less desirable than hemp clothing.
How can you tell if your clothes are made with hemp or not?
- Once hemp plant is processed into fabric, comes with similar texture to cotton, but it feels somewhat like canvas. It is not susceptible to shrinkage, and highly resistant to pilling.
- Since fibers from this plant are long and sturdy, fabric comes very soft, but it is also highly durable; while a typical cotton T-shirt lasts 10 years at the most, a hemp T-shirt may last double or triple that time.
- This fabric is lightweight in nature, which means that it is highly breathable, and also effectively facilitates the movement of moisture from the skin to the atmosphere, so it is ideal for hot climates.
- It is easy to dye this type of fabric, and it is highly resistant to mold, mildew, and potentially harmful microbes.
- This fabric softens with each washing, and its fibers don't degrade even after dozens of washings.
Hemp Clothing is taking the world by storm, due to its sustainable properties. It’s also extremely durable, odour resistant & is even anti-bacterial. Which means it’s great for sensitive skin. Also, it can be worn in all four seasons. Explore the range of Hemp T-Shirts, Hemp Jackets, Hemp Pants, Hemp Shirts & more at only cbdstore.in. We’re constantly adding more brands & different kinds of accessories!