Sisters Of The Valley
Ayurvedic Female Adaptogens
There are several notable adaptogenic herbs that grow in India and are used widely in ayurvedic medicine.
Our Adaptogen Blend includes the best of the best organic ingredients for destressing - Chaga Mushroom, Reishi Mushroom, Moringa, Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Eleuthero, Amla, Schisandra, Cinnamon and Yacon.
- Earthy and cinnamon-y, each scoop dissolves quickly in coffee, tea, or your favorite smoothie. Heck, we even add it to soups and baked goods. Pho real!
- No caffeine, no extra energy added, so you can sip it any time.
- Sustainable can design can be recycled, and there’s a mini scoop inside so you always get just the right amount.
Adaptogens are what they are because they do not have an affinity for just one system of the body, but for the whole body. They provide the vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals the body needs to adapt to our ever-challenging environment.
Adaptogenic herbs help keep proper balance, conserve energy, and increase the ability to cope with stress or ‘adapt’ to stress. They can work on the physical, mental, and emotional states of the body. Historically these herbs have been used to:
- Restore vitality
- Balance hormones
- Increase feelings of energy
- Improve mental and physical performance
- Enhance the body’s response to stress
- Increase antioxidant activity
Contains 1500mg of Cannaboids (1:1)
750 mg THC 750 mg CBD