Cannabinoids present in Vijaya have shown to reduce cytokine and chemokine levels, which suppresses inflammatory responses by binding with the CB2 receptors present in immune cells and could help alleviate period pain. In Ayurveda, Lodhra helps in maintaining the ratio of estrogen and progesterone in the female body, thus preventing menstrual irregularity. Lodhra purifies blood and increases oxygen carrying capacity of blood cells.Ashoka tones up uterine muscles, helps manage various gynaecological and menstrual problems while regulating heavy, irregular and painful periods and provides relief from abdominal pain and spasms.
In Ayurveda, Dashmoola (a blend of 10 roots) is described as an analgesic. Dashmoola may relieve menstrual cramps probably by prostaglandin synthesis inhibition. Prostaglandin, a class of pro-inflammatory chemicals, which trigger muscle contractions, help the uterus shed its lining and excessive production of prostaglandins resulting in the onset of menstrual cramps. Shunthi inhibits the body’s production of prostaglandins thereby reducing menstrual cramps and menstrual pain.
Lepidium sativum (Chandrasur) contains phyto estrogen helps regulating menstrual cycle. It is considered as diuretic, and febrifuge in abdominal discomfort. It helps in relieving pain from menstrual cramps owing to its analgesic action. As per Ayurveda, Ajwain is a potent anti spasmodic agent also provide relief from menstrual pain, premenstrual cramps, and bloating. It is considered as an excellent muscle relaxant.
Lodhra is known to have anti-androgenic effects on PCOS and improve fertility. The phytoestrogenic compounds in Ashoka delivers anti-estrogenic effects and thereby, assists in the management of PCOS & PCOD hormonal and reproductive complications.
How To Use:
One capsule twice a day after meals, or as directed by the physician
Vijaya* Leaf, Ashoka Bark Extract, Lodhra Bark Extract, Ajwain Fruits Extract, Shunthi Rhizomes Extract, Chandrasur Seeds Extract, Dashmool Extract
*Vijaya - Cannabis Sativa Linn.
In the true nature of Ayurvedic formulas - it shows efficacy after disciplined and routine usage. Rooted in the Ayurvedic philosophy, we have provided you with a product that includes cannabis in its natural form with the full spectrum of (plant-based) Phyto-cannabinoids, that allows for sustained healing and well-being.
Keep the bottle in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
1. Please study the product brand ingredients carefully.
2. Discontinue if you have an allergic reaction when consuming
3. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
4. Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from heart conditions before consuming
5. Please consult a doctor if you are under any other form of medication/treatment before consuming
1. This medicine should only be taken after a meal.
2. Do not consume while under the influence of alcohol.
3. Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
4. Do not consume while driving/riding or operating machinery.
1. Taking this medication along with sedatives (e.g., barbiturates), may cause too much sedation/sleepiness.
2. Vijaya Leaf-based medication might slow blood clotting. This medication along with anticoagulants (medicines which slow blood clotting) may increase the risk of bruising and bleeding.
3. Taking this medication along with drugs for alcohol deaddiction may cause agitation.