Cannabis sativa: Cannabis, products containing cannabinoids, the plant's active compounds, or other medicines that act on the same brain receptors as cannabis are all effective treatments for chronic pain. Cannabis also helps people who are addicted to nicotine, alcohol, or opioids. While you attempt to overcome any nicotine addiction you may be facing, cannabis also helps to quiet the nerves and keep you in a relaxed state.
Full spectrum extract CannaBlithe (1:1) is adjusted for best use and effectiveness. You're getting Ayurvedic medicine that is 100 percent organic that is used to treat serious illnesses.
Pure cannabis plant doses with naturally occurring cannabinoids including CBD, CBG, -9 THC, THCA, and others are included in our full spectrum cannabis leaf extract. When we are exposed to them, cannabinoids collaborate with the endocannabinoid system in our bodies to support and quicken the process of natural healing.
CannaBlithe (1:1) full spectrum extract is balanced for optimal usage and effective course. 100% organic ayurvedic medicine for aiding severe ailments.
100% raw full spectrum extract
Caution – CannaBlithe oil is an ayurvedic medicine, to be taken only under medical supervision
ORDERS & DELIVERY
For new users, the order will be dispatched once we have verified your prescription. The order will be cancelled if the prescription is deemed invalid.
Once verified customers can directly place the order. We make sure that the delivery reaches in 3 to 6 days.
If you are already following the treatment, kindly place the order in time to ensure an uninterrupted course of medication.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children
Precaution / Warning
- Allergy Warning: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product, stop using it immediately. (For more information, see the label insert)
- Usage of cannabinoid-based medication during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not advisable.
- Heart Disease – Cannabinoids can affect blood pressure by either lowering or increasing it. It is advisable to consult a doctor if you have any underlying history of heart disease or medical illness.
- Liver Disease – Unlike. healthier patients, people with liver diseases should have lower doses of CBD oil or consult medical professionals before taking the medication.
- Recent Surgery – Not advised for those who have recently undergone surgery.
- Should not be mixed with other antidepressants.
- Discontinue the use immediately in case of any adverse reaction.