Cytogene Full Spectrum Oil combines the benefits of CBD oil with other naturally occurring plant proteins, minerals, vitamins, and more, so you may enjoy all of the cannabis plant’s benefits without the possibility for intoxication.
- Anti-convulsant, Anti-anxiety/Anxiolytic/relieves anxiety.
- Eases pain and discomfort, relaxes muscles post workout.
- Promotes healthy sleeping patterns especially in MS and PTSD.
- Reduces opioid use dependence and fatal overdose.
- Anti-inflammatory, reduces nausea and vomiting post chemotherapy.
- Promotes overall well-being, elevates mood.
- Organic Vanilla Bean extract
- Sweet Almond Oil
CytogeneFFull Spectrum Oil combines the benefits of CBD oil with other naturally occurring plant proteins, minerals, vitamins, and more, so you may enjoy all of the cannabis plant’s benefits without the possibility for intoxication. THC content in Cytogene Full Spectrum Oil is around 0.3 percent. When you use Cytogene Full Spectrum CBD Oil, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best CBD available in the market.
To assure the best quality and consistent serving sizes, all Cytogene Full Spectrum Oil products are created with non-GMO industrial hemp farmed in India utilizing natural farming practices.
Organic Vanilla Bean extract
Vanillin, a main component of vanilla, has been shown to offer antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and neuroprotective effects.
Sweet Almond Oil
Almond oil may promote heart health, stabilize blood sugar levels, prevent free radical damage and help maintain a healthy weight.
- Begin with a low dose and gradually raise it to achieve effectiveness.
- Please take the medication carefully as prescribed/directed by your doctor or physician.
Cannabis medicine does not exhibit the severe side effects of traditional narcotics, opioid analgesics, and neuromodulators. However, common side effects can include: dry mouth, dizziness, drowsiness, hypotension, nausea, initial tachycardia, paranoia.
The most common side effects are temporary in nature and can be avoided by starting with a low dose and gradually increasing the dosage.
Please stop the medication and consult your physician in case of side effects persist.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after consumption.
- Do not consume under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
- Inform your doctor/surgeon of cannabis medicine use prior to any surgery. Cannabis and anesthetics both affect the central nervous system, and patients undertaking cannabis treatment may require anesthetic dose modulation.
While patients may buy cannabis medication and use it under the supervision of their doctor. Cytogene wants to make sure that they have access to cannabis medicine specialists who can help them choose the proper drug and dose.Dosing of cannabis medication differs from person to person, depending on the severity of the ailment, age, weight, gender, and other personal characteristics.Our skilled physicians, health advisers, and patient educators at Cytogene strive to offer patients with individualised treatment and assistance.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep away from direct sunlight.<br>
Vegan, Gluten free, Cruelty free, Pesticide free, Heavy metal free, Non-GMO.
We endeavour to deliver medicines to you in 7-10 working days.