DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A CBD PRODUCT. THIS IS A HEMP BASED PRODUCT.
- Flax Seeds are superfoods preferred by fitness enthusiasts for their health-protective effects. Being one among the oldest crops, flaxseeds have been around since the beginning of civilisation.
- Loaded with nutrients, flaxseed contains both Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (aka) alpha-Linolenic acid(ALA) and lignans that help prevent cancer.
Flax Seeds Nutrition facts?
- Flaxseeds are a plant-based protein that is a great source of dietary fiber and minerals like manganese, magnesium, and thiamine.
- One tablespoon of flax seeds can provide 37 calories, 1.3gm of protein, 2gm of carbs, 1.9gm of fiber and 3gm of fat to the body.
How do you eat raw flax seeds?
- Raw flax seeds can be eaten as a whole and can be added as toppings to your cereals, soup, stew, salads, vegetables and protein bites.
Benefits of flax seeds?
In addition to it, flax seeds have extraordinary health benefits that are listed below,
- Flax seeds have anti-inflammatory Omega-3’s while lignans that are responsible for antioxidant and estrogen properties are also present. Lignans help with hormonal balance in your body and ALA reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- As it contains both types of dietary fiber: Soluble (20-40%) and insoluble (60-80%), adding flaxseeds to your meals improve digestion, promote regular bowel movement and control diabetes. Also known as high-fiber foods, flaxseeds can absorb nutrition better and make you feel full for longer time periods aiding weight control.
- Regular consumption of 30gm of flax seeds can lower cholesterol levels and also, bad LDL cholesterol is reduced by almost 20%.
- The ALA fats present in flaxseeds can nourish your skin, nails, eyes, and hair. It makes your hair shinier and protects your skin from dryness and flakiness.
- Flax seeds are gluten-free that is usually easily metabolized and can be used as an alternative natural protein source for vegetarians.