With a calming fragrance and a fresh and light taste featuring hints of rosemary and mint, lavender has commonly been used for its relaxing effects on the body.
1. INDUCES CALM
2. ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES
3. RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS
4. ELIMINATES TOXINS
5. SOOTHES THE GUT
- INDUCES CALM: The most well-known health benefit of lavender tea is its ability to induce calm. The relaxing effects of lavender tea can help improve sleep and may be used to treat sleep disorders.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES: Lavender tea boasts anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce inflammation and prevent a host of serious ailments.
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS: Lavender tea contains high amounts of antioxidants and antibacterial compounds that can help support immune health and make it easier for the human body to fight off bacterial, fungal, and viral infections.
- ELIMINATES TOXINS: The antioxidants in lavender work to eliminate toxins and free radicals that are caused by pollution, excessive drinking, and smoking.
- SOOTHES THE GUT: The anti-inflammatory properties of lavender help soothe irritated stomach muscles, eliminating stomach pain.