A succulent blend of natural green tea with ripe mango bits and marigold petals to satisfy your tastebuds all year along.
1. HEALING & ANTISEPTIC PROPERTIES
2. IMPROVES BRAIN FUNCTION
3. CALMING PROPERTIES
4. RICH IN NUTRIENTS
5. HELPS LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
1. HEALING & ANTISEPTIC PROPERTIES: Marigolds are used medicinally and are well known for their wound healing and antiseptic properties.
2. IMPROVES BRAIN FUNCTION: Green tea can reduce anxiety, boost memory and attention, and increase overall brain function.
3. CALMING PROPERTIES: Marigold tea is great to treat fevers and tummy aches. It’s also great for healing trauma and big stressors, since it’s super calming to the nervous system.
4. RICH IN NUTRIENTS: Mango is a great source of vitamins A and C and also contains folate, B6, iron and a little calcium, zinc and vitamin E.
5. HELPS LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE: Flavonoids in green tea can help prevent oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol and reduce blood clotting and also help lower blood pressure